Anywhere Connect allows you to place and receive business calls over the cellular network using your business phone number. This guide provides details on placing voice and video calls.
How do I answer and end calls?
When you are receiving an incoming call, a pop-up notification is displayed on your screen. You can choose to answer the call, initiate a Chat Session with that contact, or decline the call. To answer a call, select the Audio button.
When someone is calling you with video, you can choose to:
- Answer with Video, or
- Answer with Audio Only
Note: If you select to answer with video, the camera on your PC will turn on, and the person calling will see you.
- To end an active call, select the Hang Up icon from either the communications window or the main window. Or, close the communication window. The system will ask if you would like to end the call. Select Yes to end the call.
How do I place a voice call from my desktop client?
- To make a Voice Call using your computer’s microphone and speakers, select a contact from your contacts list.
- Then, select the Call icon located in the main window or from the communication window.
- To end the call, select the Hang Up icon, which replaces the Call icon when you are on a call
How do I place a video call from my desktop client?
- To make a Video Call from the desktop client, select a contact from your contacts list.
- Then, select the Video Call icon located in the main window or from the communication window.
How do I place a voice call from my desk phone?
To make a call from your desk phone using the application, select a contact from your contacts list.
- Then, select the Call from Phone icon located in the main window or from the communications window.
- An incoming call will ring your office phone. Once you answer it, the outbound call will be initiated automatically.