You use this section to configure the call center to temporarily divert new incoming calls to a different route independent of the Night Service route. Forced Forwarding does not affect calls already in the queue. This is only available for Premium Call Centers. To enable:
- Click on Call Center Routing Policies from the left-hand navigation.
- Select On or Off.
- Define where you would like calls forwarded. In the Calls Forward to phone number field and enter the number. Check here to allow feature access codes to configure forced forwarding.
- Check here to have an announcement is played before forwarding. Then select the announcement. Choose from the following options:
- Select the Default option to play the system default announcement.
- To play announcements from a URL, choose the URL option and enter up to four URL addresses.
- To add a custom announcement, select the Custom option and choose a file from the drop-down menu. Please see guide on custom greetings.
- Click Save.