The Queue Status Notification feature provides a mechanism for sending the call center status to agent devices. This allows agents to get a visual indicator of the call center status and modify their call handling behavior appropriately. To enable:
- Check Enable notification of queue status to agent devices.
- Then configure the notification thresholds:
- If you want a notification sent to agents when a queue exceeds a specified number of calls, check Number of calls in queue and enter the number of calls.
- If you want a notification sent to agents when the call waiting time for a queue exceeds a specified number of seconds, check Longest waiting time and enter the time in seconds.
- Select Save.
Call Disposition Codes
Disposition Codes are additional attributes that agents can apply to calls. This allows to tag calls for marketing promotions, topics, and so on. Call disposition codes can be created at either the enterprise level or call center level. To enable:
- Check Enable call disposition codes.
- To use enterprise-level disposition codes in this call center, check Use enterprise codes in addition to call center codes.
- To force the use of disposition codes, check the Force use of call disposition codes with Default Code and select the code to use from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
To activate or deactivate a call center disposition code:
- Select a column to edit and click Edit. Check or uncheck the Active box.
Calling Features - Calling Plans
The Calling Plans sections allows you to manage the calling plans for the Call Center. While in the Call Center you would like to modify, select Calling Features in the left-hand navigation. Then, select Edit under Calling Plans.
Here you can prevent the following types of calls:
- Calls from Within Group
- Calls from Outside Group, Collect Calls, and
- Call types represented by customizable digit strings the system matches against outside numbers.
Please Note: In Enterprise scenarios, the Calls from within the group and Calls from outside the group screening criteria refer only to calls from outside the Enterprise. Calls from outside the group but within the same enterprise do not trigger the Calls from within the group and Calls from outside the group screening criteria.
Check the Custom Settings checkbox to specify the custom incoming calling plan.
To change incoming call privileges for the group or departments, in the Calls from Outside Group drop-down, choose one of these settings:
- Allow - Allows users in the group or department to receive all calls from outside the group.
- Partial - Allows users in the group or department to receive calls from outside the group only if the outside calls are transferred or forwarded by other users inside the group.
- Block - Prevents users in the group or department from receiving any calls from outside the group, even if the outside calls have been transferred or forwarded by other users inside the group.
Please Note: Fully restricted users ("Block" in Calls From Outside Group column) cannot pick up outside calls in their call pickup group or outside calls parked by a user in their group. Click Save.
While in the Call Center you would like to modify, select My Calls in the left-hand navigation. The Query Call Details page is used to generate reports listing your call activity. Reports are displayed on the page and can be sent over email or exported as a PDF or CSV file. To configure a report:
- Sort the report's call detail reports by: Start date/time, answer time, release date/time, call duration, user phone, from phone, to phone, call type, call result, or call category. You sort in ascending or descending order.
- Specify the date range for the report.
- You can limit the report to only include: Inbound calls, Missed calls, and/or Outbound calls.
- You can filter the report by entering a full or partial telephone number.
- Click Create Report and the report is displayed.
- If you want to keep a copy of the report, select one of the following Export options:
- Email to: Enter an email address and click Submit.
- Export report to PDF: Click Submit.
- Export report to CSV: Click Submit.