This is a step-by-step guide for how to manage your active calls, including placing calls on hold and pulling a call from the desktop client to your mobile application.
These sections contain the necessary information to get started with Anywhere Connect - Android app:
A. How do I place a call on hold?
- To place an active call on hold, tap the Hold icon.
- To resume, select the Hold icon again.
Android Tablet – Follow the same steps for your Android Tablet.
B. How do I pull a call from my desk phone to the Anywhere Connect desktop client?
The Call Pull feature allows you to pull a call that is on your Anywhere Connect desktop client to your mobile application.
- While on an active call on your Anywhere Connect desktop client, select the Dial Pad icon on your mobile application.
- In the Dial Pad window, tap the Options icon in the bottom, right-hand corner of the window.
- Then, tap Pull Call. The call will then be active on your mobile phone.
Android Tablet – Follow the same steps to pull a call to your Android Tablet.