Anywhere Connect iPhone and iPad - Call History and Directory
Call History includes missed, placed and received voice and video calls. The call history makes it easy for you to redial and call back when you have missed a call or when you want to dial a contact with whom you have recently spoken. You can access this history from your Anywhere Connect mobile application.
- From the main menu, select Call History.
- From the Call History window, you can view all calls whether they are missed, incoming or outgoing.
On the list of calls, there are symbols indicating whether a call was incoming or outgoing.
- Green arrow – Incoming
- Blue arrow – Outgoing
- Red arrow – Missed
Tapping an item on the list opens the contact card where a call can be made to that number.
The Directory can contain presence-enabled contacts and non-presence-enabled contacts. Presence-enabled contacts are users with an Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) address. These can be other Anywhere Connect users from the same organization.
Non-presence-enabled contacts can be phone or conference numbers.
The Directory also contains local contacts and directory contacts. Directory provides the company directory contacts.
- To open your directory, open the main menu and select Directory.
- Here you can search for a specific contact and proceed to either call or chat with the recipient.
- To add a contact to your favorites, click on the contact, when their profile appears, click on the star icon.
- The user will now be located in your favorites list. You can find this list from the main menu navigation.