Call History includes missed, placed and received voice and video calls. The call history makes it easy for you to redial and call back when you have missed a call or when you want to dial a contact with whom you have recently spoken. You can access this history from your Anywhere Connect mobile application.
- From the main menu, select Call History.
- From the Communication History window, you can view all calls whether they are missed, incoming or outgoing.
On the list of calls, there are symbols indicating whether a call was incoming or outgoing.
- Green arrow – Incoming
- Blue arrow – Outgoing
- Red arrow – Missed
Tapping an item on the list opens the contact card where a call can be made to that number.
The Directory can contain presence-enabled contacts and non-presence-enabled contacts. Presence-enabled contacts are users with an Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) address. These can be other Anywhere Connect users from the same organization.
Non-presence-enabled contacts can be phone or conference numbers.
The Directory also contains local contacts and directory contacts. Directory provides the company directory contacts.
- To open your directory, open the main menu and select Directory.
- Here you can search for a specific contact and proceed to either call or chat with the recipient.
- To add a contact to your favorites, click on the contact, when their profile appears, click on the star icon.
- The user will now be located in your favorites list. You can find this list from the main menu navigation.
Editing a Contact
- To edit a contact from the Profile page, click Edit.
- You will be taken to the editing page.
- Here, you can change either the Contacts Display Name or Phone Number.
- When complete, Done.
Placing a Contact in a Group
- To place a contact within a group, from the profile page, click the plus icon on the group’s tab.
- Choose the group you wish to add the contact to.
- Click Done. Your contact will now be added to the group.